Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

IRL FLipping

Warchief

IRL FLipping Empty IRL FLipping

Post by Warchief Sun 24 Apr - 2:34

Does anyone here is into flipping stocks/valuta irl? I'm looking to learn it a bit and I read some articles.

Any advice on what companies to use? Do all Forex companies use the same widrawal comission? I found http://fxtrade.oanda.com/learn/intro-to-currency-trading/conventions/ , dunno if its good.

Also do you use any websites to predict changes? Or how do you predict them otherwise?

Thnx and dicuss
    Warchief

IRL FLipping Empty Re: IRL FLipping

Post by Warchief Mon 25 Apr - 4:54

No real life merchers here?
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Post by Will Wed 27 Apr - 7:22

just a small note, you need to build up your credit rep first because then you can daily trade on your credit allowance, be careful of the charges though, you can get charged say $30 for a transaction, so if you are making $25 profit of the share then you are actually loosing Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 1:33