Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

    Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Share

    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

    Posts : 613
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : UK

    Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by Will on Wed 1 Jun - 9:23

    By being accepted into the pro flipper group you will get a special forum badge and you will be able to moderate the flip zone section, one of your main duties will be to keep the flip price thread updated frequently to help the community.

    RSN:
    Total wealth:
    Screenie of someone your flips:
    How often do you play:


    Current pro flippers:

    Will
    djcutty13
    l F T L l
    Crasken
    Aydinn
    black
    pewin


    Last edited by Will on Fri 20 Jan - 22:37; edited 3 times in total

    burnin_demon
    Member

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-05-30

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by burnin_demon on Wed 1 Jun - 9:26

    RSN: Burnin Demon
    Total wealth: 27m
    Screenie of someone your flips: Ummm.. I was just flipping dh axes but I'm mining atm so I don't have screenies
    How often do you play: Everyday Very Happy


    Bigboyxxl21
    Member

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-06-01

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by Bigboyxxl21 on Wed 1 Jun - 9:47

    RSN:Bigboyxxl21
    Total wealth:15m
    Screenie of someone your flips: My computer doesn't do screenies but I've given a lot of prices to people in the clan chat.
    How often do you play:1-2 hours daily.

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Thu 2 Jun - 16:42

    RSN:dark pope1
    Total wealth:+20mil after got hacked for 80mil Sad
    Screenie of someone your flips: coming when im back so over few hours
    How often do you play: 1-3hours depends on how much work i have


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    IMsoxy
    Member

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-06-07
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by IMsoxy on Tue 7 Jun - 18:29

    RSN:Joshuaclarke
    Total wealth:10m lost 120m 2 d claws and a ags to a dice clan cos i just cant stop just like i cant stop flipping!
    Screenie of someone your flips: dont have any hard to get good shots with 10m
    How often do you play: when ever i get some time got exams at skool for the next 2 weeks so i get like 1hr a day maybe more

    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

    Posts : 613
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : UK

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by Will on Wed 8 Jun - 8:19

    get some screenies guys, it doesn't matter about your net wealth as long as you have some flips to show Smile

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Wed 8 Jun - 21:44

    im going to film it otherwise i have to take alot of screenies pm wil come over few hours


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Fri 10 Jun - 3:12

    Will wrote:get some screenies guys, it doesn't matter about your net wealth as long as you have some flips to show Smile
    pm'ed you about the vid


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Crasken
    Pro Flipper

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2010-10-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Finland

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by Crasken on Sat 11 Jun - 4:03

    You all know my epic flipping skills. Usually when I do flipping I gain cash which means my profit is positive and I'm not doing it wrong. Anyways:

    RSN: Crasken
    Total wealth: Varies a lot because of my gambling habits
    Screenie of someone your flips: I very rarely screen my flips ( only when I send pic to my mates ) but I found a few.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    How often do you play: Every day

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Sat 11 Jun - 5:28

    Crasken wrote:You all know my epic flipping skills. Usually when I do flipping I gain cash which means my profit is positive and I'm not doing it wrong. Anyways:

    RSN: Crasken
    Total wealth: Varies a lot because of my gambling habits
    Screenie of someone your flips: I very rarely screen my flips ( only when I send pic to my mates ) but I found a few.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    How often do you play: Every day
    lol'ed at ]You all know my epic flipping skills. Usually when I do flipping I gain cash which means my profit is positive and I'm not doing it wrong. <- i think its normal you make profit right?? Smile anyways i hope you join the team in alrdy Smile
    the flip of 2 santa werent really profitable
    nice ceremonial flip Smile


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    IMsoxy
    Member

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-06-07
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by IMsoxy on Mon 13 Jun - 1:10

    eh i only have 12m so pretty good i think[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--img

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Mon 13 Jun - 18:27

    IMsoxy wrote:eh i only have 12m so pretty good i think[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--img
    the img is hard to read and i suggest more flips then 1 or make video of you flipping


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    IMsoxy
    Member

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-06-07
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by IMsoxy on Thu 16 Jun - 19:53

    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:eh i only have 12m so pretty good i think[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--img
    the img is hard to read and i suggest more flips then 1 or make video of you flipping

    600k profit pretty good

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Fri 17 Jun - 1:56

    IMsoxy wrote:
    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:eh i only have 12m so pretty good i think[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--img
    the img is hard to read and i suggest more flips then 1 or make video of you flipping

    600k profit pretty good
    i hope you get accepted when Will is back Smile


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Sun 19 Jun - 4:22

    Will wrote:By being accepted into the pro flipper group you will get a special forum badge and you will be able to moderate the flip zone section, one of your main duties will be to keep the flip price thread updated frequently to help the community.

    RSN:
    Total wealth:
    Screenie of someone your flips:
    How often do you play:
    when are you going to add me on the list so i can edit flip prices??


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    IMsoxy
    Member

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-06-07
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by IMsoxy on Sun 19 Jun - 14:05

    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:
    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:eh i only have 12m so pretty good i think[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--img
    the img is hard to read and i suggest more flips then 1 or make video of you flipping

    600k profit pretty good
    i hope you get accepted when Will is back Smile
    i hope so to and i hope u get in to Very Happy

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Sun 19 Jun - 21:26

    IMsoxy wrote:
    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:
    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:eh i only have 12m so pretty good i think[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--img
    the img is hard to read and i suggest more flips then 1 or make video of you flipping

    600k profit pretty good
    i hope you get accepted when Will is back Smile
    i hope so to and i hope u get in to Very Happy
    will alrdy pmed long time ago i was accepted before he left Smile


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    IMsoxy
    Member

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-06-07
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by IMsoxy on Sun 19 Jun - 23:04

    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:
    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:
    black wrote:
    IMsoxy wrote:eh i only have 12m so pretty good i think[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--img
    the img is hard to read and i suggest more flips then 1 or make video of you flipping

    600k profit pretty good
    i hope you get accepted when Will is back Smile
    i hope so to and i hope u get in to Very Happy
    will alrdy pmed long time ago i was accepted before he left Smile
    and now i am to >Very Happy

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by black on Sun 19 Jun - 23:11

    congrats man im now going to dd some flip prices i just found Smile


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Brandon123
    Member

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-18

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by Brandon123 on Mon 20 Jun - 1:47

    RSN:8x9
    Total wealth: 85m
    Time I play : almost everyday not constantly on but always flipping logging in and off periodically throughout the day
    Here are some flips none of my epic flips but decent:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    here are some flips i did today to add to my application
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    and these
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



    hope i get picked for a pro flipper


    Last edited by Brandon123 on Mon 20 Jun - 15:18; edited 1 time in total

    IMsoxy
    Member

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-06-07
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by IMsoxy on Mon 20 Jun - 1:55

    Brandon123 wrote:RSN:8x9
    Total wealth: 85m
    some flips none of my epic flips but decent:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    nice flips hope u get in Smile

    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

    Posts : 613
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : UK

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by Will on Mon 20 Jun - 4:28

    nice one Smile

    junebugkitty
    Member

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 25
    Location : West Coast USA

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by junebugkitty on Fri 24 Jun - 2:40

    so Black mentioned I should apply here...

    Here goes!


    RSN: Junebugkitty
    Wealth: scammed recently, only 8m, getting back up...
    Time I play: 3-4 days a week
    Here is a pic of the last flips I did, not very big, but effective Smile
    [url=[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=16618174][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Last edited by junebugkitty on Mon 27 Jun - 11:22; edited 2 times in total

    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

    Posts : 613
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : UK

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by Will on Fri 24 Jun - 3:50

    get some nice screenies and your in kitty Smile

    junebugkitty
    Member

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 25
    Location : West Coast USA

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by junebugkitty on Fri 24 Jun - 4:12

    Will do! Im going camping this weekend, but ill post some on sunday!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Apply to be a Pro Flipper

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed 22 Feb - 19:36