Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

    Black's Investing team.

    Share
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Black's Investing team.

    Post by black on Tue 15 Nov - 5:08

    As im currently putting all my time into investing and long term flipping because active flipping became so boring because of noobs not knowing what to do like that i even got undercut on a item with like e.g a margin of 3-4 gp ea just ridicilous. So im creating a little investing team to buy certain items and ofc sell them after it but there are a few reqs as i don't want to have people askign what to do 100% at the time i'm asking just basic knowledge of investing actually more graph analysis knowledge to see wich items are good. As also i want to help people im also taking few people as my students wich im going to teach investing support them with what they are doing etc.. And they also get a little piece of my own huge merchanting guide i'm making currently wich exists of investing tips good items to watch everyday, long term flipping list items how to do it. etc.....

    if you want to join me for the investing team i'm looking for 6-7 people

    Rules of the investing team. Buuy at mine prices i set so we don't undercut each other.
    I'm also looking for a co-manager with major knowledge of investing to help me.

    Applying form:

    Display Name:
    Cash stack:
    Investing knowledge:
    Investing pictures (if you don't have it send me a pm with your knowledge of investing):
    Why would i accept you:



    Black's Holy Investing school:

    Display Name:
    Amount of money:
    Why should i teach you?:





    Black


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    hiperpoo
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Country:United States of America State:Kentucky

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by hiperpoo on Mon 21 Nov - 23:25

    Black's Holy Investing school:

    Display Name: hiperpoo
    Amount of money: 19mil + another 9-10mil in items
    Why should i teach you?: I Have Some Minor Flipping Experience But, I Want To Learn How To Find The Items To Flip Before Others Catch On. Also I Have Some Real World Investing Experience Problem Is I Can't Predict Runescape Items Like Stock Or Predict How Their Going To Flip.

    Well Thanks For Reading!

    xSaito
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by xSaito on Tue 22 Nov - 0:20

    Nubs ftw o_O wrote:
    xSaito wrote:
    I've changed my mind. I've found something else that makes a lot more money with minimal time, so please ignore my application.

    Wanna share? Razz
    Inactive flipping, made 35m or so, give or take, yesterday, using around 180m, and spending about 2 hours overall modifying my offers.
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by black on Tue 22 Nov - 3:46

    xSaito wrote:
    Nubs ftw o_O wrote:
    xSaito wrote:
    I've changed my mind. I've found something else that makes a lot more money with minimal time, so please ignore my application.

    Wanna share? Razz
    Inactive flipping, made 35m or so, give or take, yesterday, using around 180m, and spending about 2 hours overall modifying my offers.
    yea i also do it i combine it with investing as im way to lame to do even inactive flipping.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by black on Tue 22 Nov - 3:46

    xSaito wrote:
    black wrote:
    xSaito wrote:Display Name:Hosting Name
    Cash stack:180m, as of now.
    Investing knowledge:Decent, I haven't really spent much looking at graphs for investing, but I believe I could make it work if I had to.
    Investing pictures (if you don't have it send me a pm with your knowledge of investing):Haven't taken pictures of investments that I've made, but I've gotten 20%+ returns on small investments from looking at graphs, for short-term investments..
    Why would i accept you:You and Will know me, so you should know that I wouldn't have any reason to undercut the members of the investing team.
    Your are taken under consideration. Will reply later today with an answer.
    I've changed my mind. I've found something else that makes a lot more money with minimal time, so please ignore my application.
    No probelm if you wanted to know it i would have accepted you because of the positive feedback from will.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by black on Tue 22 Nov - 4:04

    hiperpoo wrote:Black's Holy Investing school:

    Display Name: hiperpoo
    Amount of money: 19mil + another 9-10mil in items
    Why should i teach you?: I Have Some Minor Flipping Experience But, I Want To Learn How To Find The Items To Flip Before Others Catch On. Also I Have Some Real World Investing Experience Problem Is I Can't Predict Runescape Items Like Stock Or Predict How Their Going To Flip.

    Well Thanks For Reading!
    ACCEPTED GOODLUCK!
    add me on msn as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] send me on their messages or on here with graphs where you want information about or just specific questions because there is alot to tell about graphs its way to much to write it all in once.


    Black


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    xSaito
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by xSaito on Tue 22 Nov - 4:10

    black wrote:
    xSaito wrote:
    black wrote:
    xSaito wrote:Display Name:Hosting Name
    Cash stack:180m, as of now.
    Investing knowledge:Decent, I haven't really spent much looking at graphs for investing, but I believe I could make it work if I had to.
    Investing pictures (if you don't have it send me a pm with your knowledge of investing):Haven't taken pictures of investments that I've made, but I've gotten 20%+ returns on small investments from looking at graphs, for short-term investments..
    Why would i accept you:You and Will know me, so you should know that I wouldn't have any reason to undercut the members of the investing team.
    Your are taken under consideration. Will reply later today with an answer.
    I've changed my mind. I've found something else that makes a lot more money with minimal time, so please ignore my application.
    No probelm if you wanted to know it i would have accepted you because of the positive feedback from will.
    Actually, keep me on the list for now, I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing later, since I have this week off, I've been inactive flipping, but it may change in the future.
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by black on Tue 22 Nov - 4:18

    xSaito wrote:
    black wrote:
    xSaito wrote:
    black wrote:
    xSaito wrote:Display Name:Hosting Name
    Cash stack:180m, as of now.
    Investing knowledge:Decent, I haven't really spent much looking at graphs for investing, but I believe I could make it work if I had to.
    Investing pictures (if you don't have it send me a pm with your knowledge of investing):Haven't taken pictures of investments that I've made, but I've gotten 20%+ returns on small investments from looking at graphs, for short-term investments..
    Why would i accept you:You and Will know me, so you should know that I wouldn't have any reason to undercut the members of the investing team.
    Your are taken under consideration. Will reply later today with an answer.
    I've changed my mind. I've found something else that makes a lot more money with minimal time, so please ignore my application.
    No probelm if you wanted to know it i would have accepted you because of the positive feedback from will.
    Actually, keep me on the list for now, I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing later, since I have this week off, I've been inactive flipping, but it may change in the future.
    ok no problem i will be clearing this thread up over like 30mins.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    darklover99
    Member

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 20

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by darklover99 on Thu 1 Dec - 8:07

    Black's Holy Investing school:

    Display Name: xDeidaraxD
    Amount of money: 8M Cash Stack. (Trying to increase that to 10M)
    Why should i teach you?: Because I don't know how to find items before others.I know how to set the buy/sell price but I have a minor flipping knowledge.

    Thanks ^^

    who needs hp
    Investor

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-06

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by who needs hp on Fri 6 Jan - 23:56

    Display Name:ryguy28743
    Cash stack: 20m cash and 210m bank worth with items
    Investing knowledge: I used to flip about a year ago and turned 10m into 80m but then i quit so now I am trying to get back into the game because I am sure new methods have come out. I can read GE graphs and find items when I should buy and when I should sell.

    Why would i accept you: I have a pretty good knowledge of how investing works I am just a little rusty. I think it would be exciting to get back into the rs economy and start making money while not having to spend countless hours in game.

    who needs hp
    Investor

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-06

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by who needs hp on Fri 6 Jan - 23:59

    Black's Holy Investing school:

    Display Name: ryguy28743
    Amount of money: 210m bank worth
    Why should i teach you?: I have been out of the merch/flip game for a while and I am looking to get back into it. I'll gladly do what ever it takes to make it work and I am pretty good at reading ge graphs for the rs economy. I have a decent amount of cash I can invest in this and I am fully willing to.
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by black on Sat 7 Jan - 0:04

    ryguy28743 wrote:Black's Holy Investing school:

    Display Name: ryguy28743
    Amount of money: 210m bank worth
    Why should i teach you?: I have been out of the merch/flip game for a while and I am looking to get back into it. I'll gladly do what ever it takes to make it work and I am pretty good at reading ge graphs for the rs economy. I have a decent amount of cash I can invest in this and I am fully willing to.
    DENIED!

    Reasons: 1) you just joined and i want first some activity from you.
    2) I Stopped with this i even thought i locked this thread so thats coming now
    3) I'm giving alot of help in game in our cc so if you join there i may will help you more.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Sponsored content

    Re: Black's Investing team.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 28 Mar - 22:55