Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

    back to overnight flipping.

    Share

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    back to overnight flipping.

    Post by black on Wed 23 Nov - 22:32

    As i have to study ALOT for my exams i'm back to oding long term flipping as this is actually making money while studying im at a rate of around 800k-1.2M/hour while learning for school with minimal effort and only 15M cash stack.

    3.9M profit:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    551k profit (smaller flip also this isn't as good as the other one.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

    Posts : 613
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : UK

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by Will on Thu 24 Nov - 1:59

    Some nice margins you have there Smile

    The_Pure12
    Member

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-11-03

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by The_Pure12 on Thu 24 Nov - 2:47

    Nice 3M flip overnight!

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by black on Thu 24 Nov - 7:03

    Will wrote:Some nice margins you have there Smile
    the nice thing is that this item the 3.9M already has that margin for over 2 weeks Razz


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    hiperpoo
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Country:United States of America State:Kentucky

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by hiperpoo on Thu 24 Nov - 7:09

    lol I need to learn more about merchanting I wanna find items like this. Wink

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by black on Thu 24 Nov - 7:11

    hiperpoo wrote:lol I need to learn more about merchanting I wanna find items like this. Wink
    will send you a pm as you are accepted as my student send me pm's and i iwll send you ton's of guides.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    hiperpoo
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Country:United States of America State:Kentucky

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by hiperpoo on Thu 24 Nov - 7:13

    Oh i'm your student sounds epic thanks! Very Happy

    hiperpoo
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Country:United States of America State:Kentucky

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by hiperpoo on Thu 24 Nov - 7:13

    Sorry Correction It Doesn't Sound Epic It Is EPIC!

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by black on Thu 24 Nov - 7:14

    hiperpoo wrote:Sorry Correction It Doesn't Sound Epic It Is EPIC!
    you applied and you got accepted so yea enjoy it and learn alot. will send you a long term flipping guide. Making it right now


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    hiperpoo
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Country:United States of America State:Kentucky

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by hiperpoo on Thu 24 Nov - 7:23

    black wrote:
    hiperpoo wrote:Sorry Correction It Doesn't Sound Epic It Is EPIC!
    you applied and you got accepted so yea enjoy it and learn alot. will send you a long term flipping guide. Making it right now

    Thanks A Hole Lot Again I Hope I Will Learn A Lot!

    darklover99
    Member

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 20

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by darklover99 on Tue 29 Nov - 15:36

    very nice flips =D btw can u teach me to overnight flip plz? I dont understand it.I do the regular flip but overnight?

    thanks ^^

    hiperpoo
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Country:United States of America State:Kentucky

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by hiperpoo on Wed 30 Nov - 1:17

    I'm Sure Black Would Be Happy To Teach You Just Apply On His Post! Wink

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by black on Wed 30 Nov - 3:30

    darklover99 wrote:very nice flips =D btw can u teach me to overnight flip plz? I dont understand it.I do the regular flip but overnight?

    thanks ^^
    as hiper says i will be happy to teach you but only expect guides from me as i will not give you a single item to flip. I will only teach you how to flip them + how to find good one's.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Dragan
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-11-15
    Location : Newport, Wales

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by Dragan on Wed 30 Nov - 5:02

    Hope everyone loves teh new signature that I made
    There is no music so use "imagination"

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by black on Wed 30 Nov - 5:32

    Dragan wrote:Hope everyone loves teh new signature that I made
    There is no music so use "imagination"
    change your avatar or i think will will do it.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Dragan
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-11-15
    Location : Newport, Wales

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by Dragan on Wed 30 Nov - 5:42

    aww but I like it being so giant!

    darklover99
    Member

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 20

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by darklover99 on Wed 30 Nov - 13:02

    black wrote:
    darklover99 wrote:very nice flips =D btw can u teach me to overnight flip plz? I dont understand it.I do the regular flip but overnight?

    thanks ^^
    as hiper says i will be happy to teach you but only expect guides from me as i will not give you a single item to flip. I will only teach you how to flip them + how to find good one's.

    oh but of course ^^ i dont want u to tell me the items..if u give me the items, it would make the items dont work for you.All i need is just learn how to ^^ thanks again and it'll be honorable to learn from u

    darklover99
    Member

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 20

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by darklover99 on Wed 30 Nov - 14:49

    hiperpoo wrote:I'm Sure Black Would Be Happy To Teach You Just Apply On His Post! Wink
    wheres his post so I can apply? thanks btw ^^ Very Happy

    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by black on Wed 30 Nov - 17:15

    darklover99 wrote:
    hiperpoo wrote:I'm Sure Black Would Be Happy To Teach You Just Apply On His Post! Wink
    wheres his post so I can apply? thanks btw ^^ Very Happy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] apply for student.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    ImahSlayer
    Member

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-11-30

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by ImahSlayer on Wed 30 Nov - 19:53

    Gotta love over night flips

    goodgold
    Member

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-12-09

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by goodgold on Fri 9 Dec - 12:41

    How do you do that??

    elitemerch
    Member

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-12-10

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by elitemerch on Sun 11 Dec - 4:33

    nice flipping

    hybride
    Member

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-11-06

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by hybride on Thu 5 Jan - 4:56

    That sure are some crazy flips 0.o
    Wish all flips had those margins..

    Keep it up

    Sponsored content

    Re: back to overnight flipping.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10


      Current date/time is Fri 20 Jan - 6:10