Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Route to 200m Join our Quest!

Dragan

The Route to 200m Join our Quest! Empty The Route to 200m Join our Quest!

Post by Dragan Mon 28 Nov - 10:56

I have decided to set up the road to two hundred mill on runescape, using only 2 different methods/routes. It isn't a single-player objective so I am offering everyone the chance to contribute. Depending on the amount of players we have I cannot predict the total. The two methods are: Flipping (no skills used). You may only start with 1000k. Tip: Remember to keep the flips and money in a seperate tab. Method two is creating a bank from scratch. Please don't cheat. Rules will be added and updates are coming soon. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
    Dragan.

Bye! lol!

Last edited by Dragan on Mon 28 Nov - 11:28; edited 1 time in total
    xSaito

The Route to 200m Join our Quest! Empty Re: The Route to 200m Join our Quest!

Post by xSaito Mon 28 Nov - 11:10

I think it'd be a lot better if you started the objective from 1m. 100k flipping to 1m takes a long time..and although this is supposed to be for fun, that time you spent with 1m instead of 100k can make a lot more money.
    Dragan

Post by Dragan Mon 28 Nov - 11:29

xSaito wrote:I think it'd be a lot better if you started the objective from 1m. 100k flipping to 1m takes a long time..and although this is supposed to be for fun, that time you spent with 1m instead of 100k can make a lot more money.
    Thanks for the feedback, edited Very Happy
    warnex

Post by warnex Thu 8 Dec - 1:03

good steps for building bank up from scratch
    1. pick some patatos
    2. sell patatos and buy fally tele's to pick up blue dragon scales
    3. make money so u can begin doing unfinished potions

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 4:10