Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
AUDLE122894
CAPSrCOOL
who needs hp
s l n t1
Dreamusento
jenser
mostom
Dylface
hybride
Reza
chongc
armo54
The_Pure12
Awesomesauce
lord matko1
Lator
Remembers
Awesome155
Dragan
Will
24 posters

Apply for access to Flip Hints

FreakyOrange

Apply for access to Flip Hints - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for access to Flip Hints

Post by FreakyOrange Sun 11 Mar - 17:26

Hey I'm new to this board and flipping. I was hoping I could get access to this. Thanks! I plan to post screenshots of my flips as they get better.
    Dylface
    Dylface
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Apply for access to Flip Hints - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for access to Flip Hints

Post by Dylface Wed 14 Mar - 3:31

Guys we had a new site for ages. It's closed now though cuz Will has left. We started a new clan - Mad Merch
    FreakyOrange

Post by FreakyOrange Thu 15 Mar - 8:20

Really? is this an in game clan?
    MerchingPRO

Post by MerchingPRO Sun 18 Mar - 2:47

dylface when do we have a new site?
    h0gz

Post by h0gz Sun 24 Jun - 20:34

I would like to join Smile I am kinda new, but i still hope that i will get it ;p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar - 14:25