Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Having some trouble.

CAPSrCOOL

Having some trouble.  Empty Having some trouble.

Post by CAPSrCOOL Sat 14 Jan - 13:13

Right now I have about 16m, somewhat slowly rising because of my poor flips. I'm in some need of help actually cause i'm still learning myself, and at the rate i'm currently going it will take a while to even reach 20m. My ingame name is Mr Every101 if anyone wants to contact me there.
    Nikoli
    Nikoli

Having some trouble.  Empty Re: Having some trouble.

Post by Nikoli Sat 14 Jan - 14:10

I would suggest taking a look through some of the videos on our youtube channel. Just search "Eliteslounge" on youtube.
    Dylface
    Dylface
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Dylface Sat 14 Jan - 22:32

Or click the Youtube button at the top. When you are a bit more familiar with flipping, use the Flip Hints section (when you get access) to find out what to flip Smile
    Nikoli
    Nikoli

Post by Nikoli Sat 14 Jan - 23:48

Dylface wrote:Or click the Youtube button at the top. When you are a bit more familiar with flipping, use the Flip Hints section (when you get access) to find out what to flip Smile

Haha, or that. You can always join the CC or post/PM here for help Very Happy
    Dreamusento

Post by Dreamusento Sun 15 Jan - 0:27

Because i got no money to flip with at the moment, i used to do whips for fast flips, or bandos armor (before update), usally i did dharok legs, they had kinda good margin, they were mid-legth, then you can also try Dragon hatchets.

Good luck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar - 18:30