Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New forums design? + Server

Awesome155
    Awesome155

New forums design? + Server Empty New forums design? + Server

Post by Awesome155 Fri 20 Jan - 14:39

Hey guys, some of you may know me, probably not, but I have a suggestion. I came back from being gone away (irl stuff) for around two weeks, and am now back. I was searching through the forums, and noticed how terribly hard it is to notice the difference between two posters, and I would like to make a suggestion on a new background, or a template for the site. I am suggesting using SMF, (it is free, and looks nice) you can see a sample site of it here (my own website)
    www.frenzysociety.com and IMO it has a much neater look to it.

Also onto the P Server:
    I can host the Private server on my Desktop (which I never use because I am always on my laptop), and I will do some of the coding on it. I can also make its own site (possibly www.ersserver.com or something like that) free! Just tell me what you guys want (if you want that server up).
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

New forums design? + Server Empty Re: New forums design? + Server

Post by Will Fri 20 Jan - 22:35

i agree its much easier to get good looking templates with smf, however it is not worth changing it would mean starting a new site completely from scratch, for the private server it would be great if you could host it until we can get a vps Smile

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 20:41