Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

need help with website assignment distinction

l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

need help with website assignment distinction Empty need help with website assignment distinction

Post by l F T L l Mon 24 Jan - 20:25

Particular discuss the benefits of Microsoft byte code implemented web sites as opposed to PHP interpreted sites using APACHE server.
    Formal criteria would include (500 words)

• Speed of loading
    • Ease of use
    • W3 Compliant
    • SENDA aware

(500 words minimum)

so far i have this:
    Using Microsoft byte code on a webserver is better than using PHP on a large website because you can compile the byte code and that will make it run a lot faster than the PHP. If you are going to make a website that will require a lot of memory then it would be better off to use Microsoft byte code.

(no idea if its correct)

tried googleing this lots of times and cant find anything. please can somebody help me?
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

need help with website assignment distinction Empty Re: need help with website assignment distinction

Post by Will Mon 24 Jan - 21:37

all i can say is, ouch. lol
    l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

need help with website assignment distinction Empty Re: need help with website assignment distinction

Post by l F T L l Mon 24 Jan - 21:39

i got some more. but im kind of close to 100 words. not 500 :/
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Post by Will Mon 24 Jan - 22:22

just rephrase things youve already said Wink
    l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

Post by l F T L l Mon 24 Jan - 23:26

will do. but thats not gona get me from 96 words to 500 Sad
    think i actually need to know what im talking about.
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Post by Will Tue 25 Jan - 1:07

"A major benefit of using bytecode is porting. However, the overhead of interpretation means that interpreted programs almost always run more slowly than programs compiled to native executables would"
    l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

Post by l F T L l Tue 25 Jan - 1:38

link me to where you got that from? and tyvm btw
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Fri 4 Feb - 10:07

Maybe explain this part: "If you are going to make a website that will require a lot of memory then it would be better off to use Microsoft byte code"
    l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

Post by l F T L l Sat 5 Feb - 4:56

i finished this now. took me ages to get 500 words -.-
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Sun 13 Mar - 2:52

i wil look or i found something on my memory sticks about this made alot of things about programming but idk i ever made somethin about that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 13:47