Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

F2p Flipping Prices (check time of post for accuracy)

googz

F2p Flipping Prices (check time of post for accuracy) Empty F2p Flipping Prices (check time of post for accuracy)

Post by googz Sun 20 Mar - 22:26

Hey guys, i've noticed in the cc we have quite a few f2p members who need some assistance so decided to make a small thread for them.

NOTE: this is just a guideline based on today March 20th 10:20pm (GMT+10:00) and prices will most definitly of changed by the time you begin to flip.

Limpwurt Root: Limit: 10,000 per 4 hours
    PRICE: Buy: 900gp Sell: 939gp PROFIT: 39 x 10k = 390k

Law Rune: Limit: 25,000 per 4 hours
    PRICE: Buy: 233gp Sell: 237gp PROFIT: 4 x 25k = 100k

Water Talisman: Limit: 500 per 4 hours
    PRICE: Buy: 6,541gp Sell: 6,872gp PROFIT: 331 x 0.5k = 165.5k

Big Bones: Limit: 10,000 per 4 hours
    PRICE: Buy: 590gp Sell: 606gp PROFIT: 16 x 10k = 160k

I'll keep adding to the list of items i find effective when flipping. The profit isn't great, though you really can't complain since it's f2p - I suppose if you utilise a variety of types of items ie bones/runes/logs the profit isn't bad.

Since it is impossible for me to keep you updated with live prices i think its more valuable if i suggest good items to flip which yield good profit (well at least i find).

Wine of Zamorak, Limp roots, Mith bars, Law runes, Rune Berserker shields, big bones, adamant ore, water talismans.

happy flipping,

googz santa

Last edited by googz on Mon 21 Mar - 20:15; edited 2 times in total
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

F2p Flipping Prices (check time of post for accuracy) Empty Re: F2p Flipping Prices (check time of post for accuracy)

Post by Will Mon 21 Mar - 0:03

edited typo Razz, nice work bud Smile
    Trent

F2p Flipping Prices (check time of post for accuracy) Empty Re: F2p Flipping Prices (check time of post for accuracy)

Post by Trent Mon 21 Mar - 18:06

And i am one of the New F2p Flippers, Ha, Me and Googz Figuring out New flips every day.
    PigBenis

Post by PigBenis Fri 8 Apr - 1:32

thanks, f2p guide is really helpful, cuz when u are out of membership or just plain f2p, u still want to flip something ;p ty
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Fri 8 Apr - 2:08

what about p ess its for f2p to Smile
    PigBenis

Post by PigBenis Sat 9 Apr - 5:02

well pure ess bounce a lot, so there is no good way to set the buy price and sell price in the forums. ppl must check p ess prices by themselves

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May - 22:55