Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
black
l F T L l
6 posters

starting rs again, but.

l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

starting rs again, but. Empty starting rs again, but.

Post by l F T L l Tue 21 Jun - 5:59

ok so a couple of months ago i decided to quit rs. the reason for this was cos i had a lot of stuff to do irl but i was still prioritising rs over them. i then got hacked and lost all my bank so i just thought fuck it im gona quit.

i have now restarted but i am making a boxer, i still have my old turmoil zerker but i duno what to do with it :s

thing is im not sure what to do for money to start me off as my boxer has no skills what so ever just cb stats and i cant afford 2 member accs atm so its pointless making my zerker a member just to make money for my staker.

ive planned that i need 64m on my staker before i start staking but im just not sure about the fastest way to go about getting a small amount of money together so i can start merching again. any ideas?

also another question about my staker is stats and how to train them.

i was planning on getting 80 att 60 str 80 def and w.e hp that naturally gives me, but then i thought i should get these stats from sw and spend my sw zeal on hp. so many options to choose from :s lol
    what do you guys think?
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

starting rs again, but. Empty Re: starting rs again, but.

Post by black Tue 21 Jun - 15:52

i think you should do sw and get a high str and hp lvl because that really important in staking and for the rest gl and welcome back
    l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

Post by l F T L l Wed 22 Jun - 1:48

im keeping my str really low cos its more important to hit often and get hit less often than it is to hit higher imo. i might sw my hp up tho, im kinda undecided about that. but ty dude Smile
    Crasken
    Pro Flipper

Post by Crasken Wed 22 Jun - 2:28

First you want low str compared to attack and defence levels. Then do SW until you have 99 hp and your boxer is well ready.

About your zerker, upgrade it to maxed melee and you have powerful main character Wink
    l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

Post by l F T L l Wed 22 Jun - 2:32

eventualy i want to have a really high level boxer but i want to make some money staking in the meanwhile. also i will never get my def up on my zerker no matter what as i spent alot of time trying to make that acc a good zerker.i might just let it sit there incase i decide to play it again lol.

i was thinking for my boxing stats with regular hp:
    80 att 50 str 80 def

then mayby going 90-60-90? not sure really
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Post by Will Wed 29 Jun - 7:24

craig, 85 60 85 in a month Smile - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TWG
    TWG

Post by TWG Wed 29 Jun - 11:38

personally, i'd soul wars it, using the zeal on your HP would give a huge advantage over the opponent, it wouldn't combat you alot, maybe 2 or 3 combat levels max depending on how many zeal? just means if they are also a boxer and have higher attack and hit you more, then you have a decent hp to try and tank it out. GL with your boxer stats. As for the money, the only real way if you're going to soul wars it is skilling, things like fishing, 99 fishing rakes in around 25-35m, correct me if im wrong there, and that's ust 90-99 on rocktails, before that you could do lobsters which would add another 15m or so to that, even if you didn't get 99, rocktails can be good cash if you have no other skills, it's around 200k-300k proffit an hour, again correct me if i'm wrong there anybody, also, get your farming up, do herb runs, whilst getting 99 fishing, a month of herb runs got me from 20 farming, to 76 farming, with an extra 20m+ proffit stacked ontop of that. If that all fails, then i suppose you could just, dance for gp Wink GL with all of your goals.
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Thu 30 Jun - 0:05

Yeah you should make your first gp's with skilling, though it has become very hard these days due to bots. When you reached like 10-20m you could start flipping to 64m.
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Thu 30 Jun - 0:17

Nubs ftw o_O wrote:Yeah you should make your first gp's with skilling, though it has become very hard these days due to bots. When you reached like 10-20m you could start flipping to 64m.
    lol these days bots are already out for ages man
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Thu 30 Jun - 0:18

black wrote:
    Nubs ftw o_O wrote:Yeah you should make your first gp's with skilling, though it has become very hard these days due to bots. When you reached like 10-20m you could start flipping to 64m.

More like 4 months and the prices started dropping for 2 months.
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Thu 30 Jun - 1:01

Nubs ftw o_O wrote:
    black wrote:

More like 4 months and the prices started dropping for 2 months.
    lol pb is like +3 years old or more it wasnt really know then
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Thu 30 Jun - 1:03

Yeah but then there were 10x less bots then now so they only had a very small influence in the price.
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Thu 30 Jun - 1:09

Nubs ftw o_O wrote:Yeah but then there were 10x less bots then now so they only had a very small influence in the price.
    actually they are already changing prices when i started botting thats like 1.6 years ago Very Happy
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Thu 30 Jun - 1:44

I didn't say they didn't but now it's so bad you can barely make profit skilling as a real player.
    l F T L l
    l F T L l
    Pro Flipper

Post by l F T L l Tue 19 Jul - 23:58

i haven't been on rs in a while again due to having no job so no money for membership lol. but Will, i might try out that bot service thing Smile
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Post by Will Wed 20 Jul - 4:39

hehe Razz just drop me a pm Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 15:41