Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's Way to Double Exp Weekend Awesome profits. And Flipping Log

black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Black's Way to Double Exp Weekend  Awesome profits. And Flipping Log Empty Black's Way to Double Exp Weekend Awesome profits. And Flipping Log

Post by black Fri 26 Aug - 2:33

hey guys im gonna log here what i made with my preparation to double exp weekend. I wont tell me method to anyone i actually alrdy told it around like thousand times i nthe cc but noone really believed it or tryed it so here are coming to profits. The items i used wil be censored because its alot of profit and wont get it ruined may tell to few people.

Im also investing in items so making money with that also
    Current wealth 66.1M
    25/8/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

26/8/11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Flipping:

Coming after double exp weekend or when im bored.

dont think this money is made by investing i only invested like 19mil wich wont give me like 90% profits in 2 days.

Black. I wil say what i did after the weekend or when i stop with doing this because of shool starting training etc

Last edited by black on Fri 26 Aug - 23:44; edited 6 times in total
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Black's Way to Double Exp Weekend  Awesome profits. And Flipping Log Empty Re: Black's Way to Double Exp Weekend Awesome profits. And Flipping Log

Post by black Fri 26 Aug - 20:14

updated page

Current date/time is Fri 10 May - 6:18