Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Will
Dragan
Lator
googleboogle
black
xSaito
10 posters

Inactive Flipping/(Investing?) Log

xSaito

Inactive Flipping/(Investing?) Log Empty Inactive Flipping/(Investing?) Log

Post by xSaito Sat 26 Nov - 10:33

Welcome to my Inactive Flipping Log Smile

After being hacked for 800m, I decided to flip it back. Since I really don't have enough time to flip, I decided I would inactive flip, which someone taught be a few months ago. I won't be posting any pictures of the flips here (for the most part) or giving the name of my items, since getting undercut on an inactive flip destroys that day's profit entirely. I'll be attempting to reach 500m before the end of the year.

Total cash gained so far: 353m
    Target Goal: 733m/500m
    Week 1
    I started with 178m, and had a lot of time to flip, since I had this week off. I checked offers every 3 hours or so, and as a result of this week, I'm now resting at 259m. That's a profit of 79m so far, in week 1. I'm not really expecting similar profits in the weeks to come.

Update: Putting a little update in here, after a day of lucky inactive flips, I'm up to 294m. That's almost half of my set goal!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    400k margins on an item.
    Week 2
    Putting in week 2 here Smile. I'm doing pretty well, imo and getting over 10m a day. Right now, I'm at 368m. From exactly one week ago, I was at 259m. That's a profit of 109m Very Happy Right now, that means that I have over double what I started with, in only 2 weeks. I love inactive flipping. Very Happy
    Week 3
    Really good week Razz I'm currently at 471m, though it should be 481m, but I sold 10m to a friend. I should have my goal of 500m before the end of this week Very Happy Judging from how this is going, it's possible for me to be above 600m before the arrival of Christmas.
    Last Update

Reached my goal in 23 days, at a nice 531m. It was a nice 15.33m per day, where I'd only spend about 8 minutes or so, twice a day, changing my offers. I'm gonna continue inactive flipping but won't be putting any more updates (I think). I'll be on a school break from now until the new year, so I'll hopefully have 700m by then. Thanks for all the support guys!
    Extra Update

My flipping is still going really well, so I decided to update this again. As of right now (Dec 22), I am at 733m (after giving 20m to a friend and paying 12m for membership Razz). For some reason, I've been getting really good margins and getting 40m+ per day while only updating the offers twice a day. I might actually reach 1B before the end of the year, which is twice the amount that I was expecting to reach.

Last edited by xSaito on Fri 23 Dec - 5:19; edited 8 times in total
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Inactive Flipping/(Investing?) Log Empty Re: Inactive Flipping/(Investing?) Log

Post by black Sat 26 Nov - 19:36

Good luck with as well i'm making some nice profit sometimes i make over 4-5M in 1 night notign that i only use 20-16M for it not 200M like you can Very Happy
    googleboogle

Post by googleboogle Sat 26 Nov - 21:47

good luck making your money back
    Lator

Post by Lator Mon 28 Nov - 3:41

Good luck man. I don't really know where to start with legit flipping now! to use to sticking an item in a bot and bam..

Flipped a phat the other day and made 75m in one. (they were rising quick)
    xSaito

Post by xSaito Mon 28 Nov - 10:38

Put in a little update for my log. I'm doing good so far Very Happy
    Dragan

Post by Dragan Mon 28 Nov - 11:06

xSaito wrote:Put in a little update for my lol. I'm doing good so far Very Happy
    What do you plan on doing with this cash?
    xSaito

Post by xSaito Mon 28 Nov - 11:14

Dragan wrote:
    xSaito wrote:Put in a little update for my lol. I'm doing good so far Very Happy
    What do you plan on doing with this cash?
    I'm really not sure as of right now, but I'm probably going to RWT it and sell the gold. I was hoping to sell the 800m to help pay for a decent computer, but that's out of the question right now. Personally, Runescape doesn't interest me (after 5 years of playing), so I'd have no use for the money. I might actually have a small giveaway once I reach the goal for the eliteslounge ingame clan Smile
    xSaito

Post by xSaito Sun 4 Dec - 3:56

Updated with week 2
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Post by Will Mon 5 Dec - 1:36

your doing good man Smile
    Different

Post by Different Mon 5 Dec - 8:35

really nice job man Wink
    xSaito

Post by xSaito Mon 12 Dec - 9:58

Updated with week 3. Might just be one update left before I've reached my goal Razz
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Mon 12 Dec - 22:12

Hmm its nice to see people getting richer and richer. Always remember my goals cost alot of money Very Happy no i odn't need it. but what kind of items are you using as i know alot wich are more profitable.
    330 kid

Post by 330 kid Wed 14 Dec - 6:00

good luck with it and nice going so far!
    xSaito

Post by xSaito Thu 15 Dec - 11:04

Put in my last update, thanks for all the support guys Very Happy
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Thu 15 Dec - 17:03

I think you should go for max cash with this and log it. As it will come very fast all the money.
    Poser

Post by Poser Sat 17 Dec - 8:54

Wow nice nearly back to your poiny before being hacked
    Awesome155
    Awesome155

Post by Awesome155 Thu 22 Dec - 11:36

Dang, you should definately share what you are flipping Razz.
    xSaito

Post by xSaito Fri 23 Dec - 5:14

black wrote:I think you should go for max cash with this and log it. As it will come very fast all the money.
    Looks like I might do that. Or at least until I get to 1B. I'll keep this updated, though the updates will be at random.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 21:49