Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
black
Will
6 posters

Need Staff for new site [Paid work]

Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Need Staff for new site [Paid work] Empty Need Staff for new site [Paid work]

Post by Will Wed 7 Dec - 1:02

I am looking for a team of staff for a new site i am creating.

The site will be a movie / music download and watching site, very easy to market on social media sites.

If your interested drop a post below or drop me a pm
    Staff Members must be 17+ years old
    Have a Paypal accounts
    Have a large network of friends on a social networking site

Last edited by Will on Fri 27 Jul - 9:27; edited 1 time in total
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Need Staff for new site [Paid work] Empty Re: Need Staff for new site [Paid work]

Post by black Wed 7 Dec - 2:57

I'm 17 years old. Paypal don't have it last one is limited but now i can have new one and just received my new bank card. Creating severl fb accounts to make pages to advertise my own stuff. Also if its not rs related i can share on my own fb pages as many of my friens are anti rs.
    devon6125
    devon6125

Need Staff for new site [Paid work] Empty Re: Need Staff for new site [Paid work]

Post by devon6125 Wed 7 Dec - 5:00

I am currently 16 years old, My birthday is in February, (I can provide I.D) I've been receiving emails from you guys for a while, and I wouldn't mind making some extra money here and there, also because it's close to Christmas. I have a job in real life, I can tell you when my schedule is each week if that helps, but yes, I'd be interested, and I have quite alot of friends on facebook + irl I can advertise this to.

I have Paypal, With my bank account linked to it, so I'm all good there

It's just the age factor, I'm 16, but, 17 in February, so I hope that's not too big of an issue, if it is, It's fine Smile

lemme know Smile, email is in my profile stoof, but I'm a stubborn bastard. so here it is, Devon6161@hotmail.ca
    prowlers34

Post by prowlers34 Wed 7 Dec - 11:40

I'm 19. have a paypal. and have a FB acc with just over 600 friends (this is my legit one so I'll be making a new one to advertise if I get the position) Smile
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Post by Will Thu 8 Dec - 5:46

hey guys i will be contacting all successful applicants on Sunday 11th December when i get back from london!
    Dragan

Post by Dragan Thu 8 Dec - 6:15

well,
    Im currently 9 but ill be 17 in 8 years!
    I hope thats ok with you!
    Lator

Post by Lator Sun 11 Dec - 20:03

Well.. I'm 18 years old. Have a paypal. Would probably avoid using my personal facebook but have experience in spreading, and creating fake things to ya'know.. Help out advertising. Just started doing graphics and consider myself semi good at them and can only progress (Advertising purposes). Have experience in running communites and administrating them. Also have decent experience in web developement and have required programs to do so.

Work during the day but other then that i don't do alot after so would have alot of free time to fill as it's winter and cold outside!

Cheers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 20:41