Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape?

Poll

What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape?

[ 3 ]
    What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_left27%What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_left18%What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_left9%What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_left18%What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_left9%What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_left0%What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 11
    Azaxa
    Azaxa
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Empty What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape?

Post by Azaxa Thu 4 Nov - 6:53

Just out of curiousity, what do people miss most about the old RuneScape?
    As a fairly oldfag myself it interests me to know what other people think Smile.
    Post what you vote for if you wish.

It's multiple choice by the way!
    Aydinn
    Pro Flipper

What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Empty Re: What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape?

Post by Aydinn Thu 4 Nov - 7:37

Old Trade Limit is obvious. Giving noob chars started cash was ftw.

Stacking was fun if you had the money to waste (possible to make more if you were good).

Old Wildy would be #1. I quit for 2 years the day they changed the wildy and as of today, I still do not pk.
    Crasken
    Pro Flipper

What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape? Empty Re: What do you Miss the Most About Old RuneScape?

Post by Crasken Thu 4 Nov - 7:45

I don't really miss any of above ( voted none ). I do have memories but when rs upgrades something big like "old Wilderness" -> PvP/Bh worlds those updates usually makes game better. Of course there are players who post rants whatever gets updated but I'm not one of those. I don't really want anything old back, instead I want to see great game updates in future Cool

If I have to pick something I'd say I miss the challenge buying/selling items for good price and finding great deals before GE was added to game. I remember the hotspots, falador park for members and varrock west bank in free play. Every bank did have sales thou. But GE makes trading maybe a bit too easy.
    Azaxa
    Azaxa
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Azaxa Thu 4 Nov - 8:03

I do agree with you Cras, in the sense of looking for improvements, but in my opinion the old wilderness -> pvp/bh and most of the things listed just made the game worse.

Yeah, before the GE it was more challenging but more fun and easier to merch in my opinion. Mind you without the trade limit the GE would be incredibly easy to merch with.
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Thu 4 Nov - 8:21

I voted Trade Limit and Non manupulated price of items (I count that as the GE).

Trade Limit because it just sucks you can't give money to friends, or make some "nice" Razz deals with noobs.
    I also liked RuneScape better when there was no Grand Exchange. It's too easy too buy and sell things and it's too easy to make money through GE (altough I do that a lot Razz)

PVP/BH updates are also a shame, especially those wierd statues or something that you can sell for money. That causes huge inflation because of 26k (now 76k) trickers could make like 5m an hour.
    Azaxa
    Azaxa
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Azaxa Thu 4 Nov - 8:24

That 76k trick doesn't properly work anymore as you can only kill a person once before the drops turn majorly crap. Also that pvp system ruins the rewards of the true pkers. How on earth can people make any form of money from it? Even if you're unstoppable then you're probably spending more money on the food/pots than you get back in rewards! It's total bs!

You should be expected to get at least half of what you've killed and if you kill your BH target then ALL of what's dropped. That's my opinion. But yeah i completely agree with you Nubs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May - 2:41