Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
s l n t1
Aether Scape
Nikoli
Awesome155
undead kings
9 posters

What are some good items to merch with 2-3m?

undead kings

What are some good items to merch with 2-3m? Empty What are some good items to merch with 2-3m?

Post by undead kings Sun 25 Dec - 15:36

i have about 2-3m left and i would like to merchant with it to make a little extra cash and dont know what to put it into
    Awesome155
    Awesome155

What are some good items to merch with 2-3m? Empty Re: What are some good items to merch with 2-3m?

Post by Awesome155 Sun 25 Dec - 16:52

Be active on forums for a bit, then apply to see Item Flipping section! Razz
    Nikoli
    Nikoli

What are some good items to merch with 2-3m? Empty Re: What are some good items to merch with 2-3m?

Post by Nikoli Fri 30 Dec - 2:35

There's plenty out there, it's not going to be super fast cash but you can make some money. Take a look at barrows items that are around 100k-500k. You can even do abyssal whips. That's what I'm currently doing with only 1.2m because the rest of my cash is invested in Green H'ween Masks.

Aether Scape

Post by Aether Scape Fri 30 Dec - 6:11

Nice!
    I would try ashes, they are raising about 10gp-20 gp EACH DAY!
    Check it out on Runescape.com!

-Wish you luck,

Noob Koer!
    s l n t1
    s l n t1

Post by s l n t1 Fri 30 Dec - 7:54

Try flipping bolas. They have great margins but are limited to buying 50 per every 4 hours.
    Reza

Post by Reza Mon 2 Jan - 4:14

Do rune plate bodys Surprised i did that for alittle
    who needs hp
    Investor

Post by who needs hp Wed 11 Jan - 17:04

I would just use raw materials with that budget, smaller profit margins but large quantities can add up fast.
    uta zach

Post by uta zach Fri 27 Jan - 10:29

i did sharks there good
    Will
    Will
    Eliteslounge Owner

Post by Will Fri 27 Jan - 10:50

take a look on here Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May - 8:39