Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Poser
goodgold
Nubs ftw o_O
i had a beer
black
9 posters

Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items.

black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. Empty Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items.

Post by black Sun 25 Sep - 20:55

Hello guys im here to show you how to find good items to flip. This guide wil show you wich items are good to flip without getting to much in a priority war.
    So now some people are thinking Black what is a priority war?? Well i wil explain it right now.
    A priotiry war is when you are buyign an item like lets say mithril ore for 500ea and you obught 5k and then suddenly they stop buying you check prices and then uundercut the other flipper now he wil notice after few minutes his items arent buying anymore so he wil do the same as you wich makes the profit margin crash. So on items with 25k or 10k limit dont change the prices that much.
    So firstly its very easy to find some items to flip. The method i normally use is first i try to think of a common traded item wich you almost never see in youtube videos or other guides how to flip like grenwall spikes. these are used to make pots and are collected by bots. But if you have problems with this because you cant find any inspiration you can do this.

1) Log in to rs
    2) go to the skill tab.
    3) click on the skill guide of lets say summoning. <-- this is where you see wich lvls you need to do certain things.
    4)just look around and look for commonly traded items.
    5) choose an items
    6) look the item up on ge. ( raising items normally have better profit margins. but watch out with these items dont keep them to long because they may do down wich wil result in lose)
    7) check the profit margin.

Suggested skills i use mostly:
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. 2ni8k07

Examples:

1)Summoning:
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. Ztw774
    this is only 1 part of wich items you can get from the summoning tab.
    Also items like bunyip steel titan and pack yack etc.. are also good items.

2)Mining
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. 20k50cx

3)Smithing
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. Sz8yvb

4)Hunter
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. 2pskrj7

5)Herblore
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. Rwku51

6)Farming
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. I55aaq

7)Fishing
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. 21bkdib

8)Cooking
    Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. Ngvr4i

Always remember an item with like 20% margin is alot slower then an item with 10% margin most of the time the 10% item wil make more in the long time but it needs more concentration.

Will add pictures and other tips and tricks for items later. trying to get my typo's out of here because i was just typing and not reading or the word was typed right.This is the first guide out of alot im making currently.

Best regards Black.

i had a beer

Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. Empty Re: Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items.

Post by i had a beer Tue 27 Sep - 7:24

hmm i make the best profits off combat bracelets (4), regen bracelets, tarradomin pots (unf) and dark bows, claws and nezzy helms.
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items. Empty Re: Blacks Guide to Find good flipping items.

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Tue 27 Sep - 23:25

Nice guide Smile I'll defenitely try some of these items
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Wed 28 Sep - 5:33

i had a beer wrote:hmm i make the best profits off combat bracelets (4), regen bracelets, tarradomin pots (unf) and dark bows, claws and nezzy helms.
    commonly items Smile i use mst of the time grenwall spikes pouches etc
    i had a beer

Post by i had a beer Wed 28 Sep - 5:37

yea ancient staffs are really good i was making 3.5k each last night.
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Wed 28 Sep - 5:39

i had a beer wrote:yea ancient staffs are really good i was making 3.5k each last night.
    haha nice i should check them once investment is done Very Happy
    goodgold

Post by goodgold Fri 9 Dec - 12:37

Ty black! Very Happy
    Poser

Post by Poser Sat 17 Dec - 8:59

Thanks
    Biistro
    Biistro

Post by Biistro Mon 26 Dec - 17:18

Very big thanks . This is a very helpful guide because I'm f2p and f2p players have very little items to flip Smile
    armo54
    InGame Clan Staff
    InGame Clan Staff

Post by armo54 Wed 28 Dec - 22:44

i had a beer wrote:yea ancient staffs are really good i was making 3.5k each last night.
    u think with 10 mil i can profit good off ancients?
    Awesome155
    Awesome155

Post by Awesome155 Thu 29 Dec - 2:20

Thanks, I was trying to find some more items to merch, and it was getting hard Razz
    zarrgazo

Post by zarrgazo Fri 13 Jan - 2:52

Gonna use this to start flipping Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 23:51