Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

    Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Share
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by black on Sat 29 Oct - 21:24

    Instant Flipping:

    This is a little lesson on Instant-flipping.
    Some of you may know what it consists of but this is a basic description.

    This is what my G.E box usually looks like when Insta-Flipping.

    I then sell the nats when i get around 15K of them come through just to keep a nice buy/sell flow.

    The 4hr limit on these is 25K. Sell after buying to 'reset' your limit.

    This method is approximately 500K an hour and you only need around 5M to start.
    For e.g
    To find the buy/sell prices buy a nat around 5%-10% over market to work out what the instant buy price is. E.g you buy for 200gp and recieve 10gp back the instant buy price is 190gp.
    Therefore the buy/sell prices should be around 188/189 or 189/190.

    Just remember the price varies every 10 hours or so. E.g price changes from 168/169 to 169/170 or vice versa.

    If you are cautious on whether you have found the correct buy/sell price, try with 100 nature runes first rather than flipping 25K.

    Once you get the hang of your buy/sell prices the runes should buy/sell pretty quickly. You should buy/sell 2K natures every 5-10secs on average.

    This method works with other items aswell such as food, logs and other runes.

    If needs be i can run through this 'one-on-one' with you at the G.E via pm. By that i mean i will find prices for you and tell you exactly how much for/how many to buy although it would be nice if you do a little bit of experimenting, and finding out how to work out instant buy prices.

    More coming soon or when im back from vacation.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"



    avatar
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 283
    Join date : 2010-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by Nubs ftw o_O on Tue 1 Nov - 3:43

    Yeah this method is nice if you haven't got much money or if you're bored during longer term flips.

    macias114
    Member

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-11-17

    Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by macias114 on Thu 17 Nov - 17:44

    thanks for your help (:
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by black on Fri 18 Nov - 4:32

    macias114 wrote:thanks for your help (:
    lol thanks for bringing me this back to my attention i completly forgot about this im going to make this guide 1 day Very Happy


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"



    avatar
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 283
    Join date : 2010-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by Nubs ftw o_O on Fri 18 Nov - 6:31

    black wrote:
    macias114 wrote:thanks for your help (:
    lol thanks for bringing me this back to my attention i completly forgot about this im going to make this guide 1 day Very Happy

    Trololol Razz
    avatar
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

    Posts : 400
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : Belgium

    Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by black on Fri 18 Nov - 6:35

    Nubs ftw o_O wrote:
    black wrote:
    macias114 wrote:thanks for your help (:
    lol thanks for bringing me this back to my attention i completly forgot about this im going to make this guide 1 day Very Happy

    Trololol Razz
    Razz let the trolls be trolls. No i'm realliny going to make it but not now with the coming exams.


    _________________
    best quote ever:
    "Once you go black
    You never go back." Saw this in scary movie 2. at the school.


    Favorite quotes:
    1)"If you say plz because its shorter then please.
    Then i wil say no because its shorter then yes."

    2)"If you learn. You know. If you know. You forgot. If you forgot. You know less. So why learn?"

    3)"Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk."

    4) "Adolf Hitler: I said a glass of juice, not gas the jews!"

    5)"You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
    60% would silently call the police for help.
    25% would let them go.
    15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
    Like this if you are that 15%"

    6)"I dont care how old you are, if you dont respect me i'm not respecting you"




    AUDLE122894
    Member

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-11-22

    Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by AUDLE122894 on Tue 22 Nov - 3:48

    Nice Guide

    hiperpoo
    Active Member
    Active Member

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Country:United States of America State:Kentucky

    Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by hiperpoo on Fri 25 Nov - 11:12

    Great Guide Can't Wait To See More!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 27 May - 6:00