Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for coming to Elites Lounge, become a full member of our community today by registering, it only takes 1 minute and will grant you much more access of our site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking) Empty Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

Post by black Sat 29 Oct - 21:24

Instant Flipping:

This is a little lesson on Instant-flipping.
    Some of you may know what it consists of but this is a basic description.

This is what my G.E box usually looks like when Insta-Flipping.
    Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking) Guide110
    I then sell the nats when i get around 15K of them come through just to keep a nice buy/sell flow.

The 4hr limit on these is 25K. Sell after buying to 'reset' your limit.

This method is approximately 500K an hour and you only need around 5M to start.
    For e.g
    To find the buy/sell prices buy a nat around 5%-10% over market to work out what the instant buy price is. E.g you buy for 200gp and recieve 10gp back the instant buy price is 190gp.
    Therefore the buy/sell prices should be around 188/189 or 189/190.

Just remember the price varies every 10 hours or so. E.g price changes from 168/169 to 169/170 or vice versa.

If you are cautious on whether you have found the correct buy/sell price, try with 100 nature runes first rather than flipping 25K.

Once you get the hang of your buy/sell prices the runes should buy/sell pretty quickly. You should buy/sell 2K natures every 5-10secs on average.

This method works with other items aswell such as food, logs and other runes.

If needs be i can run through this 'one-on-one' with you at the G.E via pm. By that i mean i will find prices for you and tell you exactly how much for/how many to buy although it would be nice if you do a little bit of experimenting, and finding out how to work out instant buy prices.

More coming soon or when im back from vacation.
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking) Empty Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Tue 1 Nov - 3:43

Yeah this method is nice if you haven't got much money or if you're bored during longer term flips.
    macias114

Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking) Empty Re: Blacks Ultimate Way to make money with the GE. (ReMaking)

Post by macias114 Thu 17 Nov - 17:44

thanks for your help (:
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Fri 18 Nov - 4:32

macias114 wrote:thanks for your help (:
    lol thanks for bringing me this back to my attention i completly forgot about this im going to make this guide 1 day Very Happy
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Nubs ftw o_O
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Nubs ftw o_O Fri 18 Nov - 6:31

black wrote:
    lol thanks for bringing me this back to my attention i completly forgot about this im going to make this guide 1 day Very Happy

Trololol Razz
    black
    black
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by black Fri 18 Nov - 6:35

Nubs ftw o_O wrote:
    black wrote:

Trololol Razz
    Razz let the trolls be trolls. No i'm realliny going to make it but not now with the coming exams.
    AUDLE122894

Post by AUDLE122894 Tue 22 Nov - 3:48

Nice Guide
    hiperpoo

Post by hiperpoo Fri 25 Nov - 11:12

Great Guide Can't Wait To See More!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr - 0:09